People2people have partnered with a growing brand that has a proud history of servicing the local community - offering them professional and friendly service while ensuring their safety during travel.
Reporting into an Executive, this stand-alone role will see you take on the responsibility for strategy development & execution, campaign management, social media / website management, internal communications and a touch of graphic design. With international sites - you will be required to travel to assist with campaign and content development!
- Relevant tertiary qualification - Marketing / Communications / Journalism coupled with a proven track record in a similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency in various social media platforms
- Computer literate - MS Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in graphic design is highly advantageous
- Long standing organization with a strong reputation for service delivery
- Positive supportive team culture
- Scope to make this role your own
- Open door management where your ideas / suggestions are welcomed
- Recognition for your contribution
- CBD location
If you are looking for a long-term role that will be challenging but rewarding, where you have scope to add value, make change and present suggestions - then APPLY now. Should you have any additional questions in relation to this opportunity - please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion