What do we look for?
We don't have a cookie cutter mould for what a fantastic digital marketer looks like, as one company's superstar might not fit in with another organisation, but there are a few things that will make us pay extra attention:
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with vendors and agencies
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Previous experience using Google Analytics and AdWords
- Relevant qualifications
You are creative and adaptable; no two days are the same and you can deliver a variety of tasks including:
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts
- Plan and implement social media campaigns
- Running different digital platforms
- Monitor and analyse campaign performances
- Create and implement email campaigns
- Competitive rates depending on the experience and position ($35-$65+ per hour + holiday pay)
- Locations across Auckland
- Short and long-term assignments
If you have Digital Marketing experience and are considering some temporary options apply online.
Alternatively, if you are thinking about making the move to Australia, we have branches located across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth. Contact Samantha McCall on +64 9 869 6252 and we can put you in touch with the right people.
Please note: this is an expression of interest advert for registering with people2people for upcoming roles