This national organisation is renowned for its quality products and specialist knowledge. With over 100 employees, you will have the opportunity to work with industry experts. Located close to Central station, there is now an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to utilise the existing database to build the marketing strategy to increase engagement and grow the client base.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the wider team in digital marketing strategy across client engagement and acquisition
- Develop copy for EDM campaigns, newsletters, and the website
- Ensure the database is kept up to date, segmented and optimised to ensure campaign success
- Utilise analytical software to assess campaign effectiveness
- Liaise with department heads to assist with marketing needs
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Previous digital marketing and CRM experience
- Demonstrable experience in implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Wholesale industry experience ideally, or at a minimum a background in B2B marketing
- A working knowledge of CRM and analytical software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
By joining this organisation you will have the opportunity to grow your marketing skillset under the mentorship of an experienced and approachable Manager. You will get to work in a friendly and tight-knit team, surrounded by beautiful products.
Please apply today or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.