people2people have partnered with an innovative, visionary and strategic organisation that focus on educating and developing individuals on how to create impact, growth and wealth from themselves. Focused on supporting students and clients to achieve their desired goals has led to growth which is why they have this exciting vacancy now!
Reporting to the GM but working closely with the CEO you will be responsible for developing and managing the content calendar while managing and working closely with Content Developers both internally and externally. Focused on creating targeted and relevant content to aid market growth, brand awareness and ultimately engagement leading to sales.
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with a proven track record in a Digital Marketing / Content role
- Experience in managing end to end campaigns and promotions – both internal and external
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape – eCommerce, Social Media, Email marketing
- High level reporting and analytics experience to present back to the leadership team
- High attention to detail, strong communication / interpersonal skills and ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Exciting brand
- Growing organisation
- Focused, fast paced but supportive team environment
- Scope to grow and add value
- Industry that changes and you get to change with it
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity – please APPLY Now! Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion with Leanne Lazarus.