about the client
This well-established infrastructure organisation with a global presence, pride themselves as a leader in their field. Having successfully delivered hundreds of project solutions, they now seek an experienced Design Draftsperson to join their highly motivated team on a permanent basis.
about the role
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, this varied role in a fast paced environment will see the successful candidate responsible for:
- Assisting project managers to achieve strict deadlines and targets for customers
- Creating designs and production plans for manufacturing
- Adhering to customer specifications and delivering on their requirements
- Management of drawing revisions
- Working closely with production, sales and service teams
- Process improvement
A confident Design Draftsperson, you are well presented, pride yourself on your written and verbal communication skills and have a proven track record in design platforms and mechanical design skills.
You will be tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering or another related field. Experience with Solidworks and AutoCad will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you are currently looking for a new opportunity where you can add value to a growing organisation APPLY NOW!!