This company is a leader within their respective industry and provides flexibility within the workplace to ensure the productivity of their employees is utilised. Responsible for demand planning through trend analysis, gap analysis, analysis of historical sales performance, inventory levels, promotional plans and market intelligence all to be presented in a compelling manner.
- Responsible for account level forecast [GSBN], Collaborative Planning Forecast and Replenishment (CPFR) Analysis and Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) Analysis
- Attend weekly CPFR meeting with inventory analysts, customer and National Account Manager
- Report issues and gaps to account managers and perform root cause analysis for resolution
- KPI Monitoring and Analysis (Sales, aging, forecast accuracy, inventory management, weeks of supply)
- Responsible for producing back order reports for given accounts
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly target analysis
- Recommend best practices regarding SCM processes and policies
- Degree and/or Diploma in relevant field preferred
- Ideally 4-5 years of demand analysis / forecasting / supply chain operation experience
- ERP experience preferred
- Experience with Sales and Marketing forecasting management
- Financial analysis skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Lyndsay Farlow on 02 8270 9703 for a further conversation.