Australian owned cosmetic company operating in a global market including Europe and Canada. The company has been in the Australian market for the past 10 years and has a very well-known brand name behind it.
The company is experiencing accelerated growth due to its focus on international growth, they are looking for a Demand and Supply Planner to manage the forecasting and componentry planning.
- 2 year's experience planning experience, preferably from FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic industry
- Experience with bills of materials, components and finished goods
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Advanced user of excel, demand caster experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to learn new systems quickly and preferably have experience implementing new systems
Who are you?
A passionate, motivated individual who consistently strives for outstanding results. You must have the ability to develop strong influential relationships with key stakeholders. You will have exceptional planning skill and experience in Demand/Supply planning for approximately 2 years. If this sounds like you apply now and join the team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com