Well known retail speciality stores nationally, this company is a leader in their field. The business is growing and has a lot of potential for the right people to grow and develop their careers within.
Category Demand Planner reporting directly to the Forecasting and Replenishing Manager, the primary function for the role is to generate state level promotional forecast and a daily store sku level replenishment plan to deliver optimum on shelf availability. The initial 4 month contract will be to cover a maternity leave requirement.
- Creation of week on week state level promotional forecasts
- Lead collaboration of promotional forecasting with suppliers, buyers, marketers and store operations
- Manage weekly forecast issues to ensure store availability and manage stock shortages/excesses
- Ensure stores are in stock of merchandise through store replenishment planning and order placement
- Manage the demand and replenishment for promotions, new products and run out lines
- Review forecast consumption weekly to identify and address abnormal demand
- implement plans to increase forecast accuracy and minimise time loss
- Liaise with stores on availability of product to improve forecasting results at store level
- Previous experience demand and replenishment forecasting
- Good planning and organising skills, combined with strong attention to detail
- Team player, able to effectively influence and communicate at a senior level
- Strong retail product knowledge and consumer buying behaviour/patterns
- effective planning and prioritising skills with an eye for detail
- Advanced knowledge of spread sheets, forecasting tools and databases
If you are immediately available for work and meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com