If you are a highly motivated and results driven supply chain professional this role could be for you. You will be working closely with the sales, marketing and brand managers to plan and forecast inventory to order to a tight MOQ's and budgets. You may also be required to project manage new product lines to ensure a smooth first release to launch to customers.
Your proven experience and skills should include:
- Previous forecasting, planning, purchasing and inventory management
- JDE experience, specifically in forecasting and planning
- Logistics qualifications preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills will be required to manage supplier and clients service level agreements
- Display strong analytical and reporting skills, experience in pricing, MOQ's
- Ability to communicate and report on inventory data
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet strict and tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location based in the northern beaches
- Onsite gym available 7 days a week, including classes
- Company supplied barista, order your morning coffee from your desk
- Family friendly environment, including family bbq, fairs and fun days
Sound like the dream job for you apply today and you might be ordering your coffee from your new desk very soon.