Immediately available Customs Administrator position to start in the Head Office of global leader based in Mascot. This role has the potential to be temporary to permanent so this is a great opportunity to kick start your career.
- Timely and efficient processing of freight information
- Data entry and reconciling of information into Excel and in house systems
- Support to the broader team
- Stakeholder management through email and phone
What you need to bring to the role:
- Previous logistics/freight experience is desirable, but this is not essential.
- Aptitude to learn quickly with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Strong verbal and written skills
The hours of the role are 10am-6pm and this is an ongoing Customs Administrator position with potential for transition in to permanent in new year.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787