This leading organisation and well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day, taking the lead in technology.
With luxury offices in western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship and unlimited growth potential!
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Sales Order Entry Officer to join the team and assist in the analysis, entry and processing of customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
Commencing immediately in this ongoing contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handling incoming calls and answering queries relating to orders, status and delivery times
- Coordinating delivery of purchase orders with the customers and their warehouses
- Working towards weekly and monthly sales targets
- Managing aged orders in the system to help maintain an updated and accurate open order listing
- Supporting customer service reps with calls
- Responding to customers queries in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining relationships with customers
Skills & Experience;
- Previous experience in administration, reception, sales order processing or retail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- SAP experience preferred
- A team player
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Boateng on 02 8270 9768 or email@example.com