With a leading brand and a global presence, this well-known organisation is at the forefront of change and development. Newly refurbished luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship and unlimited growth potential. An organisation everyone wants to be part off!
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Customer Service & Sales Order Officer with experience in processing customers' orders. You will be playing a key part in ensuring sales orders are processed in a timely manner.
Commencing immediately on this ongoing temporary assignment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle all sales related customer enquiries
- Enter customer orders via phone and fax
- Check if material is in stock and update customers on expected arrival times
- Allocation of back orders
- Printing and sorting of invoices
- Sales Reporting as required
- Other ad hoc duties
Skills & Experience;
- Previous sales order processing experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- SAP experience preferred
Ready to take the challenge of a lifetime? Don't miss out and apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Boateng on 02 8270 9768 or firstname.lastname@example.org