Work with a leading software business based in the North Sydney area.
Supporting the Customer Success Team you will directly construct the customer experience framework and deliver the revenue performance/operational outcomes.
- Deliver revenue performance and operational outcomes in line with budgetary expectations and performance metrics
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting for monthly, quarterly and annual performance to the Manager, Customer Success, including risk and opportunity analysis
- Ensure that customers experience exceptional service levels by proactively liaising with other internal departments to solve problems and provide seamless support
- Maintain and optimise the software support & maintenance administration processes and systems
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a similar role with a focus on optimising ERP or HRIS software solutions. You will also possess the following soft skills:
- Excellent communication with a strong customer service ethic
- Experience managing your own performance to budget and forecast
- Highly driven with a strong results focused attitude
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )