We are recruiting on behalf of a preferred creative partner who are based in the heart of the CBD and have recently fused with one of Australia's most popular airlines to give assistance on an upcoming decommission project.
- As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will be given a front seat to a large decommission project working as an integral part of the management team, supervising a team of six Customer Service Agents.
- The key requirements will be to educate customers on the product, advise them of the decommission and promoting the current campaign incentive.
- This position as Customer Service Team Leader will begin immediately and include a short trip to Sydney for extensive training; you are therefore expected to be available immediately and for at least four months' full time.
PAST EXPERIENCE MUST INCLUDE
- Leading and developing team members to drive results and productivity
- Providing input regarding team functions to ensure maximum results
- Executing specific plans to drive team performance
- Ensuring quality assurance standards are met (courtesy and professionalism, capturing key customer data, providing customers with correct and relevant information, customer service resolution, accuracy in data entry and call coding, grammar and spelling in text communication)
- Effectively manage the functions of a team within the contact centre in line with department strategy
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to staff
- Build and develop a highly effective and cohesive team
- Ensure that an effective and high level of customer service is provided to all customers at all times
- Ensure regular performance reviews are conducted for staff and monitor and develop individual team members
- Identify training needs and ensure effective training and development of staff
- Liaise with all areas of the department to ensure that all objectives are met
- Identify and implement customer service and process improvement opportunity
- Compile and maintain necessary audit, performance and productivity reports
- Ensure organisational awareness of, and alignment with, current industry
- Identify and make positive steps towards own professional development
If you're a confident and motivating Customer Service Team Leader who can work closely with the Client Operations Manager effectively, whilst supervising and motivating your team members to work efficiently and collaboratively as an overall team - then we'd like to hear from you!
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433