Join this market leader in as the customer experience and change team leader. Work close to home in the Parramatta area paying up to $80K + super
This Company is a market leader in their industry and an iconic Australian brand. They are known for delivering the highest standard of customer service and outstanding product quality.
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the National Customer service and administration team while providing support and undertaking key responsibilities across this multifaceted role.
- Rostering of the administration team
- Providing outstanding support and leadership
- Reporting and analysis of KPIs and performance
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders
- Training and creating documented processes
- Assist with staff supervision and ongoing training and development
This is a company that truly invests in their staff!
- $80K + super
- Onsite parking
- Work/life balance
- Work close to home
- Modern offices
This company is looking for a driven individual with strong leadership and communication skills. You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a market leader.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a contact centre management role or equivalent
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to design learning and development programs
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to liaise with people at varying levels of the organisation
- Previous experience using SAP
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW! Roles like this amazing opportunity don't come up often so don't hesitate.
Click the appropriate link to apply online or call Miranda Drinkwater on 02 8270 9717