Join this leading financial services company, as a Tier 1 customer service consultant to help manage the inbound calls from customers and members. Being the first point of contact for the customers is a crucial role within the business and detailed training is provided to ensure you can be the best at what you do.
(Working Holiday makers may apply if you have already completed your farmwork and can work 12 months consecutively over your first and second year visa)
- Answer inbound calls relating to customer accounts and enquiries
- Provide product information to customers and update CRM system as needed
- Troubleshoot issues with your customers
- Work with call centre KPIs
- Have availability to work with a rotating roster between the hours 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday
Your Skills and Expertise
- Confident personality
- Can-do attitude
- Previous proven retail/hospitality management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent phone manner and professionally presented
- High level of attention to detail and able to prioritise tasks
If you have come from a hospitality management/retail management or call centre background and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service support please call Brooke McKay for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9780.