Are you looking for a role to take your administration and customer service skills to the next level but don't want to travel to the city? This international company is growing very fast and is experiencing an exciting period of transformation, as such they are currently seeking a driven and focused Customer Experience representative to join their team for an immediate start! Please note this is a contract position until August 2018 with the intention of staying on in a permanent capacity.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience you will be responsible for:
- Complete designated weekly outbound call cycle to capture orders and identify opportunities for growth
- Managing all inbound customer calls and processing orders efficiently within specified time frame
- Administrative tasks such as reconciling and coordinating customer orders, processing sample requests and logging service issues
- Working in conjunction with logistics provider to coordinate requests, outstanding orders and ensure responses to customer enquiries
- Provided support to internal stakeholders, actioning customer orders, service requests and queries
- Respond to any issues impacting customer delivery times and referring them to Head of Customer Experience where appropriate
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Professional presentation and communication at all times
- Confidence to liaise with staff at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office packages. SAP experience desirable but not essential
- Full working rights in Australia and available to work full time
- Experience in FMCG industry would be advantageous
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Working with a supportive Manager who will drive and grow your skills
- Work in a fun and friendly environment with your own coffee roasters on site for coffee lovers!
- Live and work close to home in Melbourne's trendy inner suburbs close to public transport and cafes
- Work for a global company that sponsors large events
If this sounds like the right role for you, please don't delay APPLY NOW!