This Australian owned manufacturing company have offices across Australia, they are leaders in their field in the water industry. They distribute, service and maintain their products Australia wide and have a Service team in NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA & NT with over 300 service technicians nationwide. They are looking for a customer service candidate to join their team in Bankstown.
As a customer service consultant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service and be the first point of contact for existing and new customers.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered and responded to quickly
- You are the first point of contact for all customer enquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Customer service experience (call centre ideal)
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Positive attitude and a desire to help customers
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Permanent Role
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Work within a supportive environment
- Full coaching and training provided
- Fantastic team culture