This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their first office based role. This organisation is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products, seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
We are looking for a highly energetic & self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a customer engaing role, providing high levels of customer service. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A background in hospitality would be highly regarded
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and administrative skills
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
This organisation provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
Report to the Customer Service Manager in this varied Customer Service role be a part of a focused team; working in a high performing environment!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.