Working for this innovative, global company you will be exposed to engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world's most recognized brands.
In this Customer service role you will be the first point of contact for all consumers making general enquiries and complaint through phone and email.
Day to day, you will:
- Provide professional and timely customer service via phone and email
- Escalate customer enquiries to the correct department when required
- Provide accurate information about the company's products
- Demonstrate empathy and a strong willingness to help consumers of all age groups.
- Update and maintain CRM systems where necessary
Your Skills & Expertise
- Background in customer service roles, ability to establish the need and how to resolve the issue or any conflict, ideally within the FMCG industry or with 'brand' experience. Working on brands with a highly emotive nature will be well regarded.
- Ability to handle delicate calls of a personal nature, in a timely manner with empathy, discretion whilst showing patience.
- Strong computer skills, preferably with experience using the Wilke Global CRS system.
- Ability to touch type and write preferred
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you to enhance your existing customer service skill set, please APPLY NOW or call Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion.