Part of one of the world's largest shipping groups, this company provides customised solutions across the South Pacific. Due to demand, they are looking to expand their New Zealand operations and have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Auckland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and issuing shipping documentation
- Account management - canvassing existing customers for bookings
- Updating and distribution daily booking information
- Communicating information relating to dispatch and delivery
This company has long-term career opportunities and presents a successful career path for the right candidate!
- $48000 - $53000
- Leading international company
- Equal employment opportunities - commitment to diversity and inclusion
To be successful you will have a genuine commitment to customer service excellence. Key experience/qualities:
- Experience with shipping or freight forwarding will be an advantage
- Experience with bills of ladings, waybills and invoicing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Apply online (via the job post not direct email) or contact Shannon Barlow on 09 869 6259 to find out more.