Stryker is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Up to $65,000 + super + bonus
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a customer engaing role, providing high levels of customer service. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and administrative skills
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
Please apply today or give Colleen Deere a call 02 8270 9794