A leading energy provider located in the south west is currently on the lookout for standout customer service officers for it’s busy team. Winner of the Canstar Blue Award for Most Satisfied Customers, our client is at the forefront of customer service and innovation in the energy space.
As an inbound customer service officer, you will be the front-line for all customer inquiries and will assist with all facets of customer care in both the residential and commercial energy sector.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Ensuring all inbound calls, webchat and email communication channels are responded to in a timely manner
- Resolve all customer enquiries in a means that is satisfactory to the customer
- Completing all associated administration activities associated with the customer enquiry or request
- Adhere to all compliance obligations
- Identify and suggest process improvements where required
You will have:
- Proven customer service experience in the energy sector (gas, solar, electricity)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, contact centre environment
- Able to efficiently multi-task and utilise a range of software platforms
- Are detail-orientated and outcome focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in an autonomous environment but be able to communicate with other team members
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A rotating roster of 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Annual bonus program
- An extra day off if working on a public holiday
- The opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Paid income protection
Salary on offer is up to $60,000 package + bonus
We are actively recruiting for this position so please don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW via the links provided.