This national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and salary packaging to employers and employees right around Australia. They have won awards for Innovation and Service Excellence and are now ASX listed.
As the first point of contact, you will be required to quickly identify the needs of the customer and resolve related inquiries via phone and email.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all inbound calls are answered and responded to within a reasonable time frame
- Resolving customer inquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements
You will have:
- Previous phone-based customer service experience
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong skills within the administration space
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Available to work on a rotating roster - 8:00am earliest start time, 6:00pm latest finish time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Ongoing training and coaching support
- Gain corporate experience in an ASX listed, award-winning company
- Fantastic team culture and team building activities such as regular morning tea's and events
- Opportunity to work from home after initial training and induction
We are actively recruiting for this position so please APPLY NOW via the links provided.