This long established manufacturing organisation is currently seeking a temporary Customer Service officer to join their team managing incoming calls and providing excellent customer service. Supplying various consumer goods, this company is well-established with a supportive and friendly team environment.
About the role
This role will see you committing to a 12 week role with potential extension based on the needs of the business. The role will see you working from 8 am - 1 pm Monday - Friday taking high-volumes of orders via email and phone, and processing data to ensure orders are entered and delivered correctly and maintaining export documentation. You will also be responsible for making outbound customer calls to confirm information and maintain relationships, update client information, and resolve customer issues whilst providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Export documentation experience
- High computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly -= Experience with Ozdocs preferable
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent phone manner, and personable nature
- Exposure to a fast-paced, high volume ordering environment
- Experience in a similar manufacturing or FMCG role will be highly regarded
- Inner south location with FREE street parking
- School hours with immediate start
- Opportunity to extend beyond 12 weeks based on business needs
If you're immediately available for this temporary assignment and have previous export experience APPLY NOW!!