people2people have partnered with a market leader in the manufacturing space who is known for their quality products and strong customer service delivery to source a new team member to their growing team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients - receiving all incoming orders and processing them on to the system for manufacture and delivery. Due to their true passion for customer service delivery you will have KPI's to work towards and achieve...and be recognized for! Opportunity to gain exposure in both international and national client orders.
- Previous customer service experience within a manufacturing environment where you have been managing high volume orders - both over the phone and email is essential.
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word. In addition experience on QAD would be highly advantageous.
- High attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage complaints from time to time.
- Based in the suburbs - with an opportunity for you to work close to home which means work life balance.
- Long standing, highly reputable organisation
- Exposure and training in both local and international order processing
- Supportive team environment who work together towards a common goal
- Long term opportunity to move in to a Customer Service role