This is a multinational IT company who prides themselves on their quality and passion in providing technical solutions. Specialising in a range of digital products for small-to-medium sized organisations, this particular role is suited to an individual seeking a customer-focused role to assist with all incoming enquiries and requests.
- Provision of first level support to clients
- Management of all incoming requests via email and phone call
- Management of the internal database
- Tracking and analysing enquiry and complaint trends to identify areas of improvement
Requirements needed for the role:
- Immediate availability
- Prior experience within a customer focused role
- Experience handling complaint escalations
- Proven analytic skills with advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
To be successful for the role you will have previous experience within a similar role, excellent Excel skills and a passion for great customer service.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787