Specialising in producing world class medical products this business is based in the Macquarie Park area and currently looking for a customer service representative to join their service scheduling team.
About the Role:
Work closely with a team of 5 to support the technicians who repair and maintain medical devices in hospitals/centres across Australia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Data entry
- Prepare schedules for, service and maintenance delivery
- Manage all phases of assigned service & maintenance projects
- Manage service & maintenance delivery timelines
- Work closely with suppliers
- Phone support to customers
- Manage nominated field staff and allocate jobs daily
- Assist in development of operational objectives
To be considered for this role you will have great communication skills and previous experience within a customer service role. Ideally you will enjoy working in a close knit team and thrive in a busy environment. You will utilise your customer focus and great attitude to ensure your technicians are working correctly to deadlines.
Please apply today, this is a temporary to permanent opportunity with the salary for a permanent team member varying between $45 000.00 - $52 000.00 depending on experience.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )