Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to work with Australia's 1st Choice of Employer? If so, then here is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that sets the standards when it comes to workplace best practices. Being well-regarded across multiple industries & producing world class products, here is an opportunity to join the best!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your role will play a critical part being the first point of contact for all customers. Day to day, you will be involved in the following:
- Assist customers with their order enquiries via phone/email
- Process customer requests from hospitals via email/faxes
- Process customer service invoices
- Liaise with internal teams regarding customer enquiries including sales teams, clinical nurses and warehouse staff
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Great communication skills & impeccable corporate presentation
- Upbeat and energetic personality
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- An eye for detail with high levels of organisation & time management skills
Hours for this role are between 8.30am - 5.00pm. The successful candidate will be available Monday to Friday.
Please call Rachel on 02 8270 9787 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )