My client is a market leading Air Cargo Management company with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth, they are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with export experience to join their team based in Melbourne's Northern suburbs.
This position will focus on servicing key accounts and operational efficiency. Your role will involve, but not limited to:
- Organising timeslots & bookings
- Liaising with local and overseas carriers
- Handling of Customer specific enquiries including customer bookings, operations, quotations, customer complaints, tracing, claims according to assigned airlines.
- Keep customers informed & updated
- Liaise with cargo agents to ensure timely submission of cargo and correct procedures are followed.
- Work closely with Management and Sales teams
- Prepare airlines and internal reports utilising MS Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience within exports is essential
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident with MS Excel
- Opportunity to work with an International market leading company
- Join a close-knit team where you will play an integral role
- Ongoing training and support
- Live and work close to home in Melbourne's Northern suburbs
If you have the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Isabella at people2people on (03) 9098 7434 for more information.