This national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and salary packaging to employers and employees right around Australia. They have won awards for Innovation and Service Excellence and are now ASX listed. This company is rapidly expanding and this is a great opportunity to be a part of a leading organisation.
As the first point of contact, you will be required to quickly identify the needs of the customer and help them over the phone or via email.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered and responded to promptly
- Answer customer enquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements to improve the customer's experience
- Customer service experience (call centre ideal)
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
What's in it for me?
- Gain corporate experience in an ASX listed, award winning company
- Full coaching and training provided
- Fantastic team culture
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434