Customer Service and sales representative
Work close to home with this long established finance company. Broad duties, great team environment. Parramatta area, close to transport, onsite parking.
- Long established financial service company
- Great team environment, offering good work/life balance
- Onsite parking and minutes from public transport
This well-established provider of banking and financial services has a rich history spanning almost 50 years. They strive to provide its members with reputable service and a memorable experience, offering a variety of services including personal, home and business loans, credit cards and financial planning.
Continuing growth has created an opportunity for a professional customer service/ sales representative to join the team as a Member Services Officer. Reporting directly into the Member Services Supervisor, you will be a part of a tight knit customer service/sales team that provides support to the membership base across a range of products and services, capitalising on opportunity to up sell and cross sell to existing customers.
Your day to day will include:
- Answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customer service and support across a range of products and services
- Identifying sales opportunities with existing clients
- Cross selling products and services as they meet the needs of members.
- Administrative tasks as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
- Other duties as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience in a similar role ideally within a call centre environment
- Experience within the financial service sector is desirable
- Strong communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Ability to 'think outside the square' and identify solutions
- Strong team player and sales driven
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to join a stable company where you can be a part of a dynamic and supportive team environment, all striving for high performance together! You will enjoy a great work life balance, finishing your day at 4.30pm each day, and the convenience of on-site parking, or an easy walk from public transport. This is a chance for you to apply your skills in an environment where you will receive on the job training and be able to further develop your knowledge. Interviews are happening this week so don't delay.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Catherine Kennedy on 02 8270 9755