This leading organisation and well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day, taking the lead in technology. They offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship and unlimited growth potential!
An opportunity has become available for experienced Customer Service and Administration Assistant on a fixed 24 month term contract to join the customer service team.
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer service in managing inbound and outbound calls
- Allocation and dispatching of jobs and updating booking details as required
- Administer packages and deliveries including labelling and packaging job orders
- Provide customers with status updates throughout repair request experience
- Accurately updating parts usage and warranty claims
- Review and complete investigations of issues raised
- Disposal of unwanted/irreparable devices
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar customer service related role, exposure dealing with the retail is desirable however not essential
- Ability to build rapport with customers and key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Experience with SAP and/or technical ability with phone repairs desirable
If you are currently looking to embark on your next career challenge and add value to a growing organisation then APPLY today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434