This leading organisation and well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day. Taking the lead in technology, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship and unlimited growth potential!
As the business continues to grow, an exciting opportunity has become available for experienced Customer Service and Administration Assistant to join this fast paced customer service team on a 24 month contract.
Commencing immediately your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer Service and Administration of inbound and outbound repairs
- Communicating to end-user customers
- Validation of job booking information to ensure accurate, update booking details when required
- Allocation of new incoming jobs to technicians and customer service team according to job type/status
- Completion of quality assurance processes
- Disposal of unwanted packaging and materials
- Point of contact for repair service enquiries from retail stores and internal departments
- Outbound and inbound calls regarding quotations and repair follow ups
- Provide customers with status updates
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar Customer Service, Administration or Warehouse Administration position ideally within consumer electronics, FMCG or retail
- Passion for technology
- Ability to build rapport with customers and key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives in working under pressure
- Self-motivated and results driven
Are you ready to join the leaders of the pack? Apply today to secure an interview!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )