This nationally recognised business specialising in employee benefits and salary packaging are seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to join their inbound call centre.
To be considered for this position you will have previous inbound call centre experience, ideally within financial services.
Within this high volume inbound Customer Service role you will be responsible for:
- Answering queries from new and existing customers via inbound calls
- Accurate data entry on to the internal database including updating customer's account details
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Proven experience with a high volume customer service role
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to assist with customer complaints when necessary
On the job training is provided, with a full-time rotating roster around core business hours Monday - Friday.
These roles are temporary for up to 6 months.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Brooke McKay on +61282709780