As a leading innovator within the healthcare industry, producing a diverse range of medical technologies, this multi-award winning employer of choice is located in South Brisbane. With a strong focus on maintaining their renowned reputation for quality products and services, an opportunity within their customer service team has arisen as the company continues to grow.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your role will be to receiving and process all incoming orders to assist in generating invoices for clients. This role will be admin focused you're your ability to manage your time efficiently, enter accurate information in to the system and meet deadlines. Managing inbound product inquiry calls
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service / Billings related role.
- Strong data entry skills - both in speed and accuracy.
- Computer literacy - MS Office essential - experience in Salesforce is highly advantageous.
- High attention to detail
- Temp assignment with the opportunity to run through to the end of 2018
- Work for a globally recognized organisation as a company of choice
- Supportive team environment
- Busy and varied role
- Great offices - close to public transport