This multinational organisation is at the forefront of change and development. Inspiring the world with their products, this global leader continues to take the reins in technology, delivering tomorrow's world, today.
As the organisation continues to grow, an exciting opportunity has become available for a State Service Manager to join this leading brand to focus on the service management of activities within Victoria, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Based in brand new offices in Southbank with stunning views of Melbourne CBD, the State Service Manager will execute service network strategies in line with market expectations and product value. The State Service Manager will also develop, evaluate and monitor the Authorised Service Centre and repair network in line with its brand's KPI and customer service standards.
Commencing immediately in this ongoing contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and achieving full regional service coverage across all products
- Building long term business relationships
- Providing solutions to support sales targets
- Ensuring collections are completed in line with its company processes and policy
- Resolving customer escalated complaints
- Ensuring KPI and customer service standards are achieved through the evaluating and developing the service repair network
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Relevant account management/relationship management experience within the consumer electronic industry
- Exceptional communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- Proven experience building long term business relationships
- Experience in resolving escalated issues and conflicts
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite
- Proficient in SAP systems preferred
You will be rewarded with:
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Positive and Proactive Team Environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- ASAP start for the right candidate
Your days will be filled with new challenges so if you are ready to embark on a new opportunity, then call Isabella on 1300 338 546 and apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434