Customer Service Representative
A leading energy retailer, focused on the customer and lowering prices.
The role is based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and the hours are Monday - Friday between 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Duties will include:
- Answer inbound sales and service calls and service standards
- Make customer follow up outbound calls as required
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and needs provide and facilitate appropriate solutions using knowledge and systems
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring solutions
- Selling and providing leads for additional products by recognising opportunities to up sell features and energy solutions products.
- Contacting customers and handling and overcoming objections with customers who are wanting to leave or cancel
- Identify opportunities to increase value for customers
- A fantastic opportunity for an individual who genuinely enjoys providing the highest level of customer service
- Working alongside team leaders and other internal managers, ensure the best training and development is given to you to develop
- As a customer experience consultant you would be responsive, reliable and focused to ensure customer needs are met.
If this sounds like you, please apply
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429