Our client is a Global leader across several industries including Mining, Rail and IT. They are currently looking for experienced Customer Care Representatives to join a newly created team in Western Sydney on a permanent basis! This exciting opportunity will see you working within a successful, high-performance customer care team focused on delivering superior customer service and to aid in the company's vision to become the best customer care center in the industry.
In this exciting, newly created role your responsibilities will include however won't be limited to the following:
- Providing superior tier 1 support to current customer base
- Order Processing, price enquiries and stock availability
- Liaising with external sales representatives and internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to upsell products to current client base
- Referring leads to external sales team
- You have a natural technical aptitude and ability to learn a range of technical and non-technical products
- Experience in working in a high-volume environment
- Previous experience in working with CRM systems (preferred but not essential)
- Professional and engaging phone manner
- You thrive on providing excellent customer service and always looking for opportunities to go above and beyond for the customer.
Please click on the appropriate link on this page for a confidential discussion or please call Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735.