This well known FMCG company prides itself on producing high quality products that are essential to life! Spanning across the globe, they focus on building careers through creating an engaging and collaborate work space, and are passionate about giving back to the community!
Sitting in the consumer engagement team, you will be responsible for:
- Being the 1st point of contact for enquiries and complaints for a range of products
- Providing product advice
- Maintating customer relationships and ensuring customer retention
- Going above and beyond to avoid escalations
- Database management and ensuring all calls are documented
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous customer service experience including complaint handling and retention
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and control the call
- A positive attitude & capacity to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
Offering a competitive salary with a bonus scheme and product discounts, this is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join this global organisation. Work with a close-knit team and be conveniently located near public transport.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750