Our client is a multinational organisation, who delivers amazing shower and tap ware experiences to the world. They have a highly engaged team, working to deliver exceptional results. The business has been running for over 130 years, with products continually winning design awards and maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for multiple full-time customer service consultants to join their team. The Customer Care Consultant is responsible for providing the first point of contact for clients - managing inbound enquiries across channels including telephone, email and LiveChat to customers. The position is Monday to Friday on a between the hours of 8.30am-4.30pm.
The day to day duties of the role include:
- Providing online and phone support for new and existing customers in high volume
- Communicate with customers via email, live chat, telephone and fax
- Processing customer orders and after sales requests
- Setting up new accounts and managing existing accounts
- Providing accurate product information and cross-selling beneficial services
- General administration duties
- All training and guidance will be provided.
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have similar experience in a high volume inbound or outbound phone-based customer service and possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated call centre work or phone based experience (inbound & outbound)
- Proficiency using online CRM/ERP systems and navigating multiple systems simultaneously (e.g. salesforce or MYOB)
- Proven ability to educate customers and provide a solution
- Quick on your feet and great problem-solving ability
- Thorough attention to detail
- Energetic, self-motivated individual
What's on Offer?
- Fun and modem office environment in Collingwood location
- Full Time hours Monday to Friday
- Work for a company that is a leader within its industry
- Extra day off on your birthday!
- Monthly staff meeting with lunch
- Staff wellbeing and activities program (SWAP)
- Complimentary snacks and café quality coffee machines
If you are a proactive and self-motivated individual with great customer service and communication skills who wants to join a fun, dynamic work culture then hit the APPLY button below! If you have questions about the role please call Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434