A new and exciting credit officer role is now available with this multinational corporation. Already a market leader in their industry and continuously growing, this organisation is known for their quality products and distinctive and supportive culture. Located in the Fairfield area and starting immediately, they are looking to add an experienced credit officer to their team for the next 6 months which will most likely be extended for a further 6 months.
In this full function position, you will be responsible for your own ledger and will perform the following duties:
- Credit checks & setting up new clients on the system
- Collections of overdue payments
- Allocations and banking
- Answer general queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in month end reporting
In order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in a full function credit officer role
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
If you are looking to work close home and with flexible hours (you can start at 7am-8am and finish at 3pm-4pm), this is the perfect opportunity. With attractive rates and parking available onsite free of charge, you will not want to miss out.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Nihotte on +612 8270 9758