This international organisation is renowned for its level and scope of service to clients, partners and customers within the logistics industry. Located near Mascot, this company is looking for an inquisitive and experienced Credit Officer to join their friendly team.
Working within a large team your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own ledger of accounts, including problematic accounts
- Outbound collection calls
- Investigating and resolving problem accounts
- Actioning inbound customer queries on account status / activity
- Negotiating delinquent & overdue accounts to resolution
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- Previous experience in a fast paced credit role, ideally within the logistics industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective business-to-business relationships
- A high attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be confident, strategic and a team player. You will be an individual who likes to get the root cause of issues and will ask thoughtful and intelligent questions to produce results. Excellent communication skills and prior experience dealing with difficult customers will ensure your success in this role. Previous experience using SAP will be highly advantageous.
Interested? Immediately Available? Apply Now! For a more confidential discussion please contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.