As a notable organisation within the construction industry, this company has continued to see year on year growth due to the increase in developments within Australia. They do represent a variety of notable brands which are regulars in household and commercial spaces. They are currently seeking a Credit Officer to join their office in Western Sydney, on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Credit Manager and joining a medium sized team, you duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Professional telephone collection of outstanding debts in line with credit procedures and customer service standards
* Daily allocation of payments
* Investigate credit claims, submit and allocate to debtor accounts
* Hold orders as per credit policy, with advice to customer and relevant sales representative
* Maintenance of Credit applications
* Timely processing of requests for new account set up
* Timely and accurate processing of debits and credits
* Account reconciliations are prepared where necessary
* Issue terms reminder letters, collection letters as per the credit procedures
* Prepare and distribute monthly reports
* Prepare Bad & Doubtful Debts reporting
The ideal candidate must bring experience in Collections and have worked in a credit environment previously. Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and follow up with internal sales and department managers is crucial. System experience is flexible, with intermediate Excel skills preferred.
As such, you will be rewarded with a stable, permanent opportunity close to home, within a varied role. Parking will also be provided on-site.
If your background does match the criteria and you are interested, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 02 8270 9757 for more information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )