Located in Sydney's Western Suburbs this organisation is a well-known Australian owned and operated business with a high profile reputation and track record of financial success. They foster a healthy working environment, with down to earth managers and a friendly and supportive team culture. They are now looking to add an officer on a permanent basis to their team. Ongoing training will be provided and you will be eased into the role.
- Managing a high volume of credit enquiries on a daily basis
- Investigating disputes causes and working towards a quick resolution
- Managing a ledger of commercial accounts and dealing with the disputed invoices
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries as soon as possible
- Raising credit notes and allocating them against client accounts
- Negotiating delinquent & overdue accounts to resolution
To be considered for this opportunity you will have practical experience in a high volume role in credit or accounts receivable. Fantastic communication skills as well as a proactive and go-getter attitude will be necessarry as well. Strong attention to details and acute investigative skills will definitely help you succeed in this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now!