As a Credit Controller, you're that rare individual who can think on your feet and take pride in proven performances. This well established and iconic company is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team of 2 reporting to the NZ Credit Manager.
What's in it for you:
- An attractive salary
- Great new offices
- Free car parking
- Onsite gym
Using the skills, you have gained as a debt collector, along with strong accounts payable/receivable experience, your main responsibilities will be:
- Payment processing services and maximising collections
- Proactively following up outstanding accounts
- Providing a prompt service to both the team and its clients
- Maintaining and updating of the database
- Servicing 2800 active customers
So, if you have a knack for time management, previous background in manufacturing and trade, considerable communication skills and confidence in decision making with great work ethics and culture, then this could be the role for you.
If you are interested, please apply to Michaela McCourt online TODAY! Or call 09 356 9750 to find out more.