This ASX100 Blue Chip Organisation provides services throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia and is a leader in each of its various business streams. Their success is derived from the exceptional standards of their people whose work ethics are to work hard, in an informal and fun environment where they are rewarded for their results. An experienced Credit Controller is required to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career as an acting 2IC.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will be responsible for debtor management as well as contributing to DSO reduction. Responsibilities include:
- Relationship based management of a portfolio of customers based nationally (up to 1,200 active accounts) within a large and complex environment
- Negotiation and collection of overdue accounts
- Responding to a large volume of emails & calls on a daily basis,
- Complex reconciliation across multiple accounts
- 2IC when manager is away, duties include suspending and releasing accounts
- Processing reminder notices, final notices and Legal letters
Would you like to work for an Australian owned and managed company that is experiencing significant growth/change within a highly competitive field and is recognised for the quality of its services? Do not miss this opportunity.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. I am interviewing today. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.