Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will be responsible for debtor management as well as contributing to DSO reduction. Responsibilities include:
- Relationship based management of a portfolio of customers based nationally (up to 1,200 active accounts) within a large and complex environment
- Negotiation and collection of overdue accounts
- Responding to a large volume of emails & calls on a daily basis,
- Complex reconciliation across multiple accounts
- Processing reminder notices, final notices and Legal letters
Would you like to work for an Australian owned and managed company that is experiencing significant growth/change within a highly competitive field and is recognised for the quality of its services? Do not miss this opportunity.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. I am interviewing today. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.