Well-known brand and a market leading company in its industry, this innovative multinational is recruiting an experienced Collections Officer on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, this full function role will predominantly involve daily banking, collections and reconciliations and put a strong focus on credit control activities. You will be responsible for credit checks, trade references, deal with credit limits and identify delinquent accounts. You will also be expected to process and investigate claims and related enquiries.
To be successful for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
* Manage the collections function which includes collection of all past dues
* Experience with trade credit insurance
* Handle all loss recoveries
* Strong communication and problem skills
* Negotiate arrangements for repayment of loss or settlement offers
* Strong Excel skills
* Experience using SAP would be highly regarded, other large ERP systems will be considered
For this role, you will have to be available to start as soon as possible. If you are successful, you will join this fantastic organisation with free parking onsite, close to public transport and a great experience to add to your career.
If this role matches your background and interest, please apply NOW below. Additionally you can contact Chamira on 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )