They have offices spanning Australia and are therefore able to offer you the opportunity to build your career in the real business world. They are now looking for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
If you are open to relocating and looking for a new opportunity please apply today!
As Credit Control Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervising and supporting the credit team
- Undertaking collections activities
- Creating and implementing procedures
- Creating and running reports
- Allocations and processing of receipts
- Additional ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience supervising staff
- Be a proficient user of a large ERP system
- Experience within legal or professional services
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in one of Australia's leading commercial law firms
- A positive and flexible work environment
- Social activities and community-based activities
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity, please call Claragh on 03 9098 7425 for a confidential discussion